Thursday, December 25, 2008

Taste of Christmas

This post is going to be added to later, but I know that our family wants to see what is going on right now. Precious seemed to be pretty sure she was getting the iPod, so I left it until last and then pretended the gifts left under the tree were for extended family. It was kinda like Christmas Story when Ralphie thinks gifts are over and then he gets the gun from behind the desk. Haha, but she screamed all the more when she figured out what it was. JJ is already taking about 4-6 pedals of the bike without falling over-and Aleks wanted to leave the training wheels on?! Merry Christmas, we love you all!

2 comments:

jag said...

Oh man! MUST JUMP ON THE TRAMPOLINE! I had one as a kid and your picture made me miss it so. However, I'm certain I would regret it the next day. Can't believe you pulled a "Christmas Story" on Precious! Lastly, LOVED the train hat and whistle pic. Now that, was cute!

Niki said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! I have to agree with Jenna.. the trampoline looks like a lot of fun! Too funny about the Christmas Story trick.. we too saved the prized gift (the instinct phone) until the very last.. of course Antonio said he had a feeling he was getting one.. lol..
Everyone looks soo very happy! So does the trampoline wear J.J. out?