Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun World

First, I would like to thank Precious for suggesting the title for this entry! On Wednesday Precious invited me to go on her field trip to Weedon Island, so I called subfinder and started the great fun of making sub plans. I was actually shocked at how awesome the facilities are over there, I always thought that it was just a nasty trail. The indoor exhibit was really high tech and relatively new. Lots of science and history mixed together in a play museum-sorta like Creative Discovery Museum (for you TN ppl) or a Great Ex (for my FL peeps). Anyway, I had a nice time and felt special for being Precious' mom.

Precious, Alexus, Destini and Ashlee

Precious and the Rattler

Magnetic pottery dig


2 comments:

Belinda said...

Precious looked like she was so proud to have her mom there! I'm sure you made such a great memory for her. Good for you to take the time to go-how important!!

Niki said...

I'm glad you two had a great time! I'm sure Precious was happy to have her mom on the trip :) Hope you had a fantastic weekend!