Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun: Field Trips

The kids are going to R'Club right now, which is driving me crazy because I am home! But then I see how much they like it and it makes me feel better about sending them and Gabriel really shouldn't stay home all summer then start kindergarten in August. Paying every week is getting to me, too, though. So, I came up with a plan. They are both going to stay home 4 weeks, the maximum amount of vacation time in R'Club rules. During those weeks, so far, we have been doing special trips to pass the time and allow me to actually be a mom.
One day we went to Adventure Island with our friend Angelica. Our kids are really water babies!


We enjoyed a day at Heritage Village (after we were lost for like 2 hours getting there:/) I love history and I think that is going to rub off on the kids. Gabriel enjoyed hanging the wash and completing other domestic chores. Any lady will be lucky to get him!

The beach, of course!




1 comment:

jag said...

I love Heritage Village. Haven't been since I was a kid. Hmmm... Now I'm thinking I need to plan a trip.

Well, it looks like you all have been very busy and having loads of fun! Happy summer Preston Fam!