Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Other Babies

When I sat down at the computer this morning I saw the adorable wallpaper on Allison's desktop of Kimball being eaten by the Thashers mascot during Bark at the Ballpark, then I switched over to mine and it is Louie with a feather on his nose looking like he'd say "do I have something on my nose?" if he could talk, then I remembered that Aleks' is Romeo dressed up as a lamp. We love our dogs! I really don't know how I ever lived without four-legged furry buddies running around. They are so special, here are some of the cutest photos we have of them.


1 comment:

Niki said...

We are dog lovers too!! Ok.. so did Kimball freak out when that Mascot tried to eat it? Also, do they stay in the stroller?

and.. one last question, do you really think Shane looks like Antonio?? Lol