Sunday, November 16, 2008

JJ's Birthday/First Time Home

JJ turned 5 on Friday, but we actually celebrated on Saturday. Saturday was also the first time that we brought the kids to the house. The dogs were all happy, even Louie. JJ says that Louie looks like a rat and is his baby, Kimball is Precious' new baby and I "better not forget it during the week".
My cousin Joe, Liz and the boys came to celebrate with us and they provided entertainment and moral support. Laura provided child care for JJ while I ran around with Precious and made arrangements with the staff and did a great job. Aleks' dad and stepmom came and met the kids, one set of grandparents down and two to go. Nicole, Antonio and Shane also came to show some love, and toys ;) Which btw, the sporting equipment they got was the first thing that JJ wanted to open when we got home and he did really well hitting the baseball, I think we'll be using that set alot. And a special THANKS to Kristina who helped me plan this party and hooked us up in the token department!


6 comments:

jag said...

So happy for you! Looks like fun for all. I especially liked the pictures with the Grands. Goosebumps! Take care, girl!

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki said...

We had a great time at the party!! We are glad to hear that J.J. liked the SpongeBob sport set! Glad that you all had a wonderful weekend. They both look like they had a wonderful time at home!

(we posted this once and realized we had a spelling error.. so we deleted and posted again..)

Niki said...

I am so excited for all of you.I no this is a drem come true good luck and congrats to all of you. I love and miss all of yall!!!!

Belinda said...

Wow! I can't get over that smile on JJ's face! It never ends!!! Looks like a fantastic time-so sorry we missed it. I can't tell you how happy I am to see such a great family take place before my eyes...All of you deserve the happiness that is coming your way!

Marcie said...

Wow! Big changes since I've seen you last! We celebrated our 2 year "Adoption Day" anniversary this week... it's not an easy road but it is soooooo worth it! God Bless